Thursday, February 10, 2011

6 Confessions

1. I have an awesome camera but fail at actually using it. :( i'll try to get better. 




2. I am the crankiest person after I nap and even more so if I am still tired. watch out ha


(this was the first pic in google images for "cranky")
3. I sleep with 4 pillows, and usually make a fort/nest with them at night. 



4. I have recently started many collections - brooches, pretty flowered lamps, embroided pictures, big rings,  silly finds. 



5. It is my dream to be on "My Fair Wedding with David Tuterra". Amazing weddings- fo' free! ha Sign me up!!


6. I am addicted to stumbling, I gave up Facebook, and have completely replaced it with StumbleUpon. So much inspiration and great ideas out there! I love it 








PS 36 days til the road trip of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment